Monday, October 25, 2010

~ Teaser ~

Just a quick post, mid-day, to say how much I LOVED the Country Living Fair at Stone Mountain Park, Georgia this past Saturday.  Beautiful setting.  Beautiful weather.  Beautiful and inspiring booths. 

Here are a couple of pictures to hold you over.  Chances are it will take a few posts to cover all that I wish to share.  Meanwhile....enjoy these few:




Kloe inside the General Store pavilion.

My little Sugar Dumplin' by the Pumpkin Tower.

Much more to follow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pumpkin displays and that cozy stone fireplace is where I'd be parked too! ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the perfect Autumn day! I love the last photo of your little one by the pumpkins, so cute. Aren't dachshunds the best?! Ours is a in-between-y I think, (or a really chubby mini - 17 lbs). Enjoy. xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Many thanks for taking the time to drop me a note.
Warmest regards ~ Carol