Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rainy day and thoughts a'brewing...

It's been quiet so far. I will take it. No complaints here. I've even been giving thoughts to my own personal goals. This IS truly the year that I am going to get serious about yoga and fitness and correct eating. I keep telling myself that I can look any way I want to look and be anything I want to be. So I REALLY want to continue my GF (gluten-free) lifestyle. It makes me feel so much better. However, even just last night I had some of that incredible brown bread at Cheesecake Factory. Will I ever learn? I had some bread last weekend and basically suffered all week with minor symptoms. I knew exactly where they came from, but still "enjoyed" two very small little wedges. Hopefully it won't hurt too badly. However, if it doesn't hurt, then I think I can stay on that trend, and I really cannot. And I want to see how yoga can really transform my body. I know it can. I have to make time for it. Even though I cannot really afford to take the classes I want, I have dvd's here at home. There are just no excuses. I know the regime of walking, yoga, GF eating and vegetarian all the time and vegan most of the time is going to transform me. It is where I feel the best. I have weight to lose and muscle tone to gain back. Hopefully in the process, I will add stronger bones and more years to my life. It will also help me mentally/emotionally. I am embarrassed by my appearance which keeps me away from certain events and any cameras. It doesn't help that my husband always makes me feel so beautiful. That is not normally a complaint, but he is always so encouraging and showers me with compliments that I get laxidasical. I'm so blessed to have him.

So...yes, I am still in "personal journal" mode with this thing and will keep it up for as long as I need to, I guess. At some point, I will turn this back into my "business" blog that I hope will bring me business and be an outlet for creativity. Today though, I'm cool with just chatting to myself and getting myself in some kind of "mode." Tootles....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much.
Many thanks for taking the time to drop me a note.
Warmest regards ~ Carol