Wednesday, March 9, 2011

White Wednesday ~ I Want to Play!

It's been 14 days since my last......post....almost said confession....a childhood flashback!  It is Ash Wednesday, after all.  Anywho......it's been just too long ago since I found (made?) the time to visit.  I am settling into my new job pretty well, I think, and have so incredibly much to learn.  I am eager to do it, which helps. 

White Wednesday is one of my favorite linky parties (along with Vintage Inspiration Friday), so I had to rumage through some of my pictures to find some whiteness to share.  In no apparent order.....


An odd entry, I know, but look at these
SWEET slipcovers!  Never would have thought
that one up on my own, but am loving it
(and needing it in my own vehicle).
If I brave this activity, you'll be the
first to know!

I love the hints of green in this lovely
white bedroom....and that ceiling - LOVE IT!
So peaceful...



These two pictures are of The White Garden at
Sissinhurst Castle in England.
I have gardening fever these days, so I took
a lovely stroll through this one today.
White clouds, white shirts....it qualifies!
My neice, Hannah, with Tim Tebow, taken
last week at the Honda Classic here in Palm Beach Gardens.
She is beaming!!!

Does black and white count??
That's me in the striped top and chubby cheeks
being held by my mom.  My dad and older
brother here too.  I'm guessing this is around
1966 or 67. It's one of my favorites
and I just had to share!
Hope to be back before another two weeks pass. I got the go-ahead to start a new garden in my backyard....can't wait to start planning and taking pictures!  I'm in the search of the PERFECT garden gate! Enjoy your Wednesday...

P.S.  Top two pictures from House Beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Slipcovers car seats! LUV IT!!! lol!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ..those are great whites!..I have the article with that car seat cover don't you just love it!...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Ash Wednesday
    {even though it's
    Thursday!}. Loved
    all of your W.W. pics,
    especially the last
    one ~ so sweet! Reminds
    me of my own family,
    except I was the older
    child and my brother,
    the younger : ) Hope
    you are having a great
    week, Carol!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Southern California

    I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you want too.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Many thanks for taking the time to drop me a note.
Warmest regards ~ Carol