Monday, August 2, 2010

New Challenge!

Yippee!!  It is new challenge day at Green Paper. Won't you join in??  I have already begun printing the images on many different mediums and will let them stew a day or two while I work on her story.  I really enjoyed the last challenge and have been waiting for this one to come about.  I know you will love it as well.  The deadline is Sunday, August 8. 



















Look at these lovely images.  I'm thrilled there is a bird there too.  Six people have already submitted their work, so if you need a little inspiration, click on the link above and take a look.

Hope to see you there!!

1 comment:

  1. Those images are so beautiful, I await to see how you weave them into another wonderful story. ~Lili

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much.
Many thanks for taking the time to drop me a note.
Warmest regards ~ Carol